Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Dance with my Beloved, Jesus

Hello all!
I thought I would use my first post to introduce my blog, what its purpose is. I hope to use this blog as a tool to encourage anyone who reads it, by sharing what God is speaking and showing to me. I hope to do this not just through writing, but other creative ways, like signing, dance, singing, pottery, and whatever else God puts on my heart.

The title of my blog, A Dance with my Beloved, is what I want my life to be. I want to dance with Jesus every step, every moment, with Him leading me through each song that makes up my life. Looking in His eyes as He holds me close, listening to His life giving words as He sings over me, never leaving His embrace. This is the purpose of my life, my greatest joy.

May you be blessed today with the knowledge that the One who ransomed you from sin and death, the One who called you by name, the One who loves you, He is holding you. He will never let you go.



"All that the Father gives  me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away."
                                                                                                                                        John 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment